- Output Gaming Admin and Support queries.
- Dispute, arbitration and resolution.
- In-game player/team communication.
- General social banter.
All disputes, queries or questions, are to be conducted via our ticket system, email – [email protected]
When reporting and incident, it is the players responsibility to provide adequate in-game screenshots or video clearly identifying the infringement and the players involved.
This information is to be posted on our forum in the correct area for that game.
- Date Time, Server Name.
- Your in game name.
- Side you where on.
- The offenders Exact Name
- Side the offender is on.
- Description of events leading up to, and the offense.
- Supporting players/witnesses.
- Bans vary from the minimum 2 days then 7, 14 and 30 days. Ban length is also at the discretion of the Admin applying the ban.
- Some bans may be escalated to Global.
- Chronic or severe offenders may result with permanent removal from our and or affiliated communities.
This rule is being clarified, to note that TeamSpeak is also a method of “Streaming”, and as such, if anyone joins an enemies channel silently to “listen” to them, are in breach of this rule, and will risk the above ban.
Another form of Meta-Gaming can be defined to be included changing teams to kill their former team-members.
If you wish to discuss a ban for instance use the correct channels to do so (includes argumentative team-mates).
- Wall Glitching – using a vehicle or clipping terrain fault or some other unlisted method to pass through, rather than over, a wall or other base part.
- Vehicle Towing Glitch – using the tail of vehicles in a vehicle train to pass through terrain or solid objects as to damage players positioned in cover. The tail of vehicles may be used to hit players in open ground, so long as they do not pass through any solid objects to do so.
- Object Clipping Glitch – placing a carry-able object, such as an ATV, crate or wall inside the object frame of a vehicle so that the two objects clip together, causing the vehicle to explode. – You are allowed to do this to your own vehicle as long as it does not kill or damage anyone.
- Duping – intentionally duping any in game items will result in a 7 day ban. For repeat or more serious offences the ban will be longer.
If your SafeZone has a view of the AO, you must leave the safezone before targeting the AO.
If you’re being targeted within your safezone, or as you leave your safezone you can fire from safety at those attackers.
Once Landed, armed aircraft are not to shoot offensively.
- Not participating by residing in a safe zone or away from AO.
- Shooting in spawn.
- Ramming or running over team players or their vehicles.
- Firing a weapon and then switching to a pistol or similar repeatedly to invoke false reports will be classed as a form of trolling.