- Output Gaming Admin and Support queries.
- Dispute, arbitration and resolution.
- In-game player/team communication.
- General social banter.
All disputes, queries or questions, are to be conducted via our ticket system, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
When reporting and incident, it is the players responsibility to provide adequate in-game screenshots or video clearly identifying the infringement and the players involved.
This information is to be posted on our forum in the correct area for that game.
- Date Time, Server Name.
- Your in game name.
- Side you where on.
- The offenders Exact Name
- Side the offender is on.
- Description of events leading up to, and the offense.
- Supporting players/witnesses.
- Bans vary from the minimum 2 days then 7, 14 and 30 days. Ban length is also at the discretion of the Admin applying the ban.
- Some bans may be escalated to Global.
- Chronic or severe offenders may result with permanent removal from our and or affiliated communities.
This rule is being clarified, to note that TeamSpeak is also a method of “Streaming”, and as such, if anyone joins an enemies channel silently to “listen” to them, are in breach of this rule, and will risk the above ban.
Another form of Meta-Gaming can be defined to be included changing teams to kill their former team-members.
If you wish to discuss a ban for instance use the correct channels to do so (includes argumentative team-mates).
- Wall Glitching – using a vehicle or clipping terrain fault or some other unlisted method to pass through, rather than over, a wall or other base part.
- Vehicle Towing Glitch – using the tail of vehicles in a vehicle train to pass through terrain or solid objects as to damage players positioned in cover. The tail of vehicles may be used to hit players in open ground, so long as they do not pass through any solid objects to do so.
- Object Clipping Glitch – placing a carry-able object, such as an ATV, crate or wall inside the object frame of a vehicle so that the two objects clip together, causing the vehicle to explode. – You are allowed to do this to your own vehicle as long as it does not kill or damage anyone.
- Duping – intentionally duping any in game items will result in a 7 day ban. For repeat or more serious offences the ban will be longer.
- Players can shoot defensively inside safe zone, game mechanics permitting “game mechanics allow some weapons to be fired from inside safe zone”.
- Players can shoot defensively as soon as they leave the outer edge of large safe zone circle/ellipse.
- Players in Armed Vehicles are not to loiter inside or 500 meters around safe zone. Once out side Safe Zone, players in Armed Vehicles are to move at least 500m away from safe zone edge, so as not to attract combat around spawn. This means; NO Pumping and Dumping, abusing engage at safe zone outer edge and return to rearm. Players who are utilising Transport vehicles for the purposes of attacking with AT/AA will be classed as an armed vehicle, and are not exempt from the Pump and Dump Rules.
- If you have engaged enemy defensively, you can return immediately to rearm and then move to tactical location away from safe zone.
- Vehicles leaving safe zone can not return and reside inside what would have been the safe zone. (i.e, pretending to be safe, but not actually being safe)
- Players are not to enter or reside within 500 meters around enemy safe zones.
- Players are not permitted to farm safe zones for Transport Vehicles leaving. Do not target them within their Safe Zone, or until they are at least 500m from the Safe Zone.
- Vehicles returning, nearing their spawn, are not to be engaged unless you are already in pursuit/combat with that vehicle and he/she is avoiding combat.
The Distances provided above are a GUIDE, and per admins discretion may be treated differently depending on the offense. (i.e, so you can’t just sit at 501 and say you’re safe to farm someone’s safe zone)
If you return to your safe zone and you need to go AFK for a bit, sell your vehicle, do not park on the edges of your safe zone, or areas that can be seen from outside by enemy. If you are not using a Vehicle, and it can be sold. Sell it. Vehicles abandoned can/will be deleted.
ARMED Aircraft landed in the Safe Zone are classed as Safe, however if are moving outside of the “safe” (i.e, you can be killed) area, you are free game.
NB: If you use ramming vehicles within a safe zone as a tactic, you WILL be treated as exploiting a game mechanic.
Once Landed, armed aircraft are not to shoot offensively.
- Not participating by residing in safe zone or away from AO.
- Shooting at team players or vehicles.
- Ramming or running over team players or their vehicles.