This is DayZ: you start with little, struggle to get more and in an instant will lose everything.
It is a matter of time before you will die from natural or unnatural causes. Embrace the struggle, deal with what you have and not what you wish you had.
IMPORTANT: You are not entitled to any compensation if you loose your gear due to to a server/game crash/glitch. This also applies to vehicles and any gear inside of them.
The rules below can change anytime: keep up to date.
1. Player interaction is encouraged: PVP, trading, etc…
2. Combat logging is not allowed.
3. No cheating. Cheating inculdes and is not limited to scripting, glitching, duping, metagaming, etc…
4. Griefing/Trolling will get you removed. Griefing/Trolling includes and is not limited to: constant swearing, derogatory comments, harassment, bullying, etc. For those who have doubts, racism, sexism and other -isms are forms of harassment.
5. Groups and Territories are limited to 5 players. Players are only allowed one territory.
6. No stealing inside safe zones, including and not limited to vehicles.
7. Do not leave your vehicles in safe zones. Do not go AFK inside a vehicle in the safe zones.
8. Admins/mods can use their discretion to remove players that are disrupting the flow of the game.
Important: Lock up your stuff. Accept that your base can and will be raided.
9. You must not build in or block Medical buildings.
10. Bases must not be higher than 4 (four) levels. If you build in or on an existing structure, the max height is 2 (two) levels. Height is measured from the base of the built parts. One Expansion 3m wall is the equivalent of one level.
11. Certain zones are no-build zones. You will not be able to place base building items and will be notfied. You may still be able to place certain items like a fireplace, certain containers, etc…
12. No building outside the in-game map’s confines (untextured area on the edges of the map).
13. Bases must be linked to land: no floating bases.
14. You can use existing items around the targeted base and others that you bring with you to enter a base. For example, satchels, grenades, tools, containers, vehicles, etc…
15. During a raid, don’t be a troll. Take what you can, leave the rest in containers where possible.
16. Raid cooldown period: once you have raided a player’s base, you cannot raid that base again for 24 hours. This applies to all players in a group.
17. Do not log out inside a base you have raided.
You must be logged in to post a comment.