DayZ – AU#1
188.8.131.52 2302 DayZ
Changes and tweaks will be published here:
Feedback is welcome. Hop on Discord and join the conversation.
Military zombies’ loot and gear will now include additional ammo types, varied military bags and vests, different headgear and armour.
eAI is back up!
Just a quick reminder on what to expect:
There are random patrols around the map. The patrols are made up of 1 to 5 *bots* or AI.
The different eAI Factions in operation are all hostile to players unless said otherwise:
– East will shoot at West, but not Civilian.
– West will shoot at East, but not Civilian.
– Raiders are hostile to all, even to Raiders.
– Guards are allies to Players and Civilians. These patrol around the 2 main trader zones (Green Mountain and Kumnyra) and will aim at you if you approach armed. If you, raise a weapon, attack or aim at them, they will open fire. You have been warned!
– Civilians are hostile to Players.
You should be able to identify them by their outfit (look for details).
eAI will always prioritise infected and will show as UNKNOWN PLAYER on the kill feed.
- @RaG_Landrover_Defender_110 has been updated
- Added to trader the scopes that were not there yet. Adjusted prices.
- Staroye custom area now includes the town
- @RaG_Landrover_Defender_110 updated
- Svetloyarsk area fixes
- Added custom area to Kamyshovo and some secret locations
- fixed vehicles and helicopter spawns.
- random artillery chemical attacks are live!
- Tisy now has permanent toxic zones
- @RaG_Landrover_Defender_110 updated
- @Expansion updated
- deactivated eAI: needs more work.
- Server wipe, fresh install after v1.14, Expansion v1.63.
- Server updated to v1.14 & Expansion to 1.6.3
- Added Mogilevka customised area
The server was just wiped and lots of features have been tweaked or changed.
There are custom areas along the coast near spawns to give fresh spawns plenty of chances to gear up. There are also more customs zones inland. Currently, we have 17 customised areas and plan to add more as we go.
Each fresh spawn will start with a different kit randomly selected from a growing list of clothes, bags and hats.
Check the Book in-game for rules, and plenty of info (NB: the crafting recipes are not all for Expansion). The default shortcut is [B].
Access the map using the [M] key (default). You will need a compass to see your position on the map. Having a compass will also add a compass HUD to your screen.
To activate the GPS, you will need the actual item and a battery, turn it on and hold the [N] key.
You can create markers by double-clicking on the map without a compass or a GPS.
Some mods allow you to craft special or even craft regular items (try rags with a sewing kit). Take the time to check out the respective mod pages on Steam.
Parties and territories are limited to 5 people. Check the rules for more details.
Vehicles are plentiful and so are parts. Vehicles in Dayz are glitchy: use at your own risk. There is no compensation if your vehicle glitches.
There are 2 basic traders, 1 spec ops trader (Spyce Gurlz) and an isolated trader all the way up north. Only the basic traders have a safe zone and are guarded by AI.
The guards (blue police uniform) will aim at you if you approach armed. If you attack or aim at them, they will open fire. You have been warned!
Talking about AI: there are random patrols around the map. The different AI Factions are West, East, Raiders, Civilian and Guards. East will shoot at West, but not Civilian. West will shoot at East, but not Civilian. Raiders are hostile to all, even Raiders. Guards are allies to Players and Civilians. Civilian hostile to Players and Guards. You will be able to identify them by their outfit. AI will always prioritise infected. AI will show as UNKNOWN PLAYER on the kill feed.
Lastly, loot is plentiful and varied. Keep looking: you may find that rare Golden Deagle that will not only give you bragging rights but will also fetch a handsome amount when sold at the traders.
- In-Vehicle Inventory added
- Various tweaks for the server wipe (24/9/2021 AM)
- Zelenogorsk area customised
- Landrover added
- 4 custom areas added: Pusta, Solincheny & Three Valley area, Prison
- Secret Bunker added
- various tweaks to loot
- eAI mod added
- Troitskoe (Kamensk) military camp tweaked.
- Staroye military camp edited.
- Added @No_WallHack_On_Connection:
When connecting to the server, you will now have a black screen and spawn protection for 5-8 seconds.
- Corrected error on ammunition pricing o_O
- @Mortys Weapons updated (some compatibility between Expansion, Mass’s and Morty’s ammunition)
- 10 new airdrop locations added
- Traders listings updated
- Northern trader marker added
- @Mortys Weapons updated
- VMC area revamped
- added @ArrakisTraderSigns
- Balota AF revamp
- NEAF tweaked
- Green Mountain tweaked
- Zombies are reduced (increased numbers after Creepy Zombies was added)
- other minor tweaks
- Update to Green Mountain trader
- NEAF area added
- Added @CreepyZombies
- Mod update
- Expansion Book updated: Rules tab added
- Log in time reduced to 5 seconds
- Log out time changed to 30 seconds
- Trader edits
- Added Expansion vehicles and vehicle parts to the trader
- Tweaked loot spawn rates for clothing.
- Updated Morty’s Weapons (change logs here)
- Gravecross settings fixed: When a player dies, if he/she has been alive for more than 15 minutes, a cross will spawn on the player’s location and despawn after 90 minutes. If the payer was alive for less than 15 minutes, the cross will only stay for 8 minutes.
- Morty’s Weapons Mod updated
- Environmental tweaks
- Airdrops tweaks: military crates should now contain some of the mods gear.
- Minor tweaks to loot spawns
- Bambi/fresh spawn will now have random clothing, bag, hat and (a bit) more gear
Special trader added:
The SpyceGurlz have arrived. They have it all and more. Rumour says you can trade firearms, ammunition, special gear.
- Reduced the amount of bags spawning
- Reduced the amount of M203 grenades spawning
- When you die, your body will be replaced with a cross. This cross will despawn after 1.5hrs.
- Removed the Mass Scout Rifle, Mass Scout Magazine and Mass Scout Suppressor. They were incompatible with the Vanilla items.
- Removed Morty’s Kar98 and Morty’s 8mm Mauser ammo. They were incompatible with the Vanilla items.
- Fixed the top of the trader in the Kumyrna that was invisible.
- Trader markers should now be visible as server markers: Green Mountain and Kumyrna.
- Removed the Rules tab from Book. As soon as I can fix it I will bring it back.
Fresh Wipe – 17/07/2021
Chernarus map – Expansion Mod – Trader
STEAM Workshop Collection available.